Left over from Prawn chili fry or oil after frying prawns
2 cups of cooked rice
1. In a pan fry prawns in oil till it’s cooked.
2. Removed the prawns and serve.
3. In the oil that remains you could add rice and sauté for a minute.
4. This too is called Kaailitulem Xit.
5. Or you could make Prawn chili fry in the same pan.
6. Once it’s served you will be left with chili fry leftovers (sometime 1 prawn or at times none that’s ok important is the flavoured oil and bits of caramelized onions).
7. In this add the cooked rice and sauté.
8. Your Kailintulem Xit is ready.
9. This can be had as is no need of side dish or curry.
Enjoy life, it’s delicious.