When our son was born my parents visited Abu Dhabi and during their stay Mom thought us how to make Kuslo Tup. This comes very handy when you have small children / infant in the house. Back in the days this was always available in the medicine cabinet. It’s a must have in the house according to me and it has a very good shelf life. This matures by age and only get stronger and better.
300 ml Ghee (clarified butter)
5 – 6 round camphor tablets (Total 02 – 2.5 gms)
** This is the camphor they use in pujas and not the one they put in cupboards.
1. Ghee should be semi soft.
2. In a mortar pestle crush 5 tablets of camphor.
3. Pour 150 ml of ghee into a clean jar.
4. Now add the pounded camphor to this ghee.
5. Add the balance 150 ml of ghee to top of this and mix well.
6. Cover and keep this bottle in a cool place for 7-10 days.
7. After10 Days your kuslo tup is ready.
8. When your child has abdominal pain just apply a little on the child’s stomach.
Health is wealth.
- Don’t add too much camphor as it can irritate the skin
- Don’t apply on open wounds
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- It is just for external use.