2 Kg Boneless Pork
2 medium size onion chopped
4-5 Kashmiri chilies broken in half
2 lime (juice)
¾ tsp turmeric powder
3 tsp ginger and garlic paste
1 Maggie cube (dissolved in 4 tbsp. warm water)
3 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
For Roast Pork Masala:
Grind the below ingredients
16gms cinnamon sticks
12gms Black peppercorns
1. Clean the meat and cut it into medium sizes. With a fork or a knife tip pierce the meat in a few places, this will allow the marinade to seep in.
2. Now marinate the Pork by applying salt, lime juice, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric, Maggie cube and roast pork masala. Let the pork marinate for about 2 to 3 hours.
3. Take a kadai / pan, add 3 tablespoon oil and sauté the onion and chilies.
4. After a minute add the pork pieces along with all the marinade and stir.
5. Now add 1 cup water (just enough to cook the meat)
6. Close the kadai / pan and cook for 45 minutes on medium heat (after 20 minutes turn the pieces).
7. Check if the meat is cooked. If not cooked; then cover and cook till it’s done.
8. Check salt to taste.
9. Stock/sauce is essential, so please don’t dry the stock completely.
10. Let the meat cool to room temperature.
11. After cooling slicing the pork into thin slices, put it back in the sauce/stock and cook it for further 2/3 minutes.
12. You could even cook a few pieces in a frying pan.
13. Sprinkle some coriander and serve hot.
Enjoy life, it’s delicious.