1 kg Tisero (Approx. 60 – 64 pcs)
2 medium onion finely chopped
3 green chillies slit
1 cup freshly grated coconut
2 tablespoon coconut oil (or of your choice)
1. Wash the tisreo 4 to 5 time to get all the sand out.
2. Then keep them in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. By now they are all open and easy to clean ( if not use a small knife).
4. Open the Clam shell and scrap all the meat into one shell and discard the other shell.
5. While doing this process you will get some water in the shells collect it as we will use it instead of salt.
6. Take a kadai / pan and sauté the chilli and onion till the onion turn translucent.
7. Now add the cleaned tisreo with little water (¼ cup).
8. Close and cook this for 5 – 6 minutes on medium flame.
9. Open the kadai and add the grated coconut and stir.
10. Now add the reserve water about 5-6 tablespoon (or as required).
11. Cover and cook till the tisreo are done.
12. By now all the water has evaporated.
13. Check salt to taste.
14. Serve hot.
Enjoy life, it’s delicious.