2 Dry Mackerel
2 cup freshly grated coconut
¼ tsp chili powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
3 tsp coconut oil
1 small onion finely chopped
2 green chilies finely chopped
2 tablespoon tamarind water
1. Roast the mackerels on open fire.
2. Clean the mackerels and make small pieces.
3. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to the mackerel pieces.
4. Take a frying pan add 2 tablespoon coconut oil and sauté the onion with green chilly for a while.
5. Switch off the gas and add grated coconut followed by chili powder, turmeric powder and tamarind water.
6. Mix well and half hour before services add the mackerel pieces and serve.
Enjoy life, it’s delicious.
*** Its also called talshilli kismoor