½ kg pork belly
Small ball of tamarind soaked in warm water (60ml)
4 large onions chopped
3-4 green chillies
5-6 kokum petals
3-4 kashmiri chilies
4 crushed peppercorns (optional )
Salt to taste
*** Only 3 green chilies were added in this chili fry you can add more chillies as per your requirement.
***No oil is used in this recipe.
1. Clean and cut the pork into ½’ inch pieces.
2. Apply salt and set aside.
3. Take a frying pan / wok and add the pork pieces.
4. To this add tamarind water and let the pork boil.
5. After 10 mins add Kashmiri chilies by breaking into pieces.
6. Once the liquid is nearly dry add the onions followed by kokum and mix well.
7. After 2 minutes add cut green chilies and stir. If you are using crushed peppercorns add now.
8. Check salt to taste.
9. Cook till the pork is done.
Enjoy life, it’s delicious.