1 kg Cauliflower
250 gms shrimps cleaned and cut in two
1 freshly grated coconut (3 tablespoon for grinding & rest to make coconut milk)
1 large onion chopped
1 green chilly slit
2 medium size tomato chopped
½ cup water
Oil as required
Salt to taste
½ maggie cube (bouillon cube) – optional
*** If the Prawns are fresh you can avoid maggie cube.
*** If you use just 1 tomato then add ½ tsp vinegar after step #9.
Grind the below ingredients:
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
3 tablespoon grated coconut
½ teaspoon cumin
1 ½ tablespoon coriander seeds
4 cloves of garlic
½ inch ginger
4 mild green chilies or 2 spicy once
1 inch cinnamon stick
1. Clean, cut and soak cauliflower in salt water.
2. Extract 250 ml thick coconut milk and 100 ml thin coconut milk.
1. Take a pot, add oil and sauté the onion till turn translucent,
2. Now add the tomato & chilies and cook for some time.
3. Add the ground masala and thin coconut milk, cook for a while.
4. At this point add the shrimps and cook for 1 minutes.
5. Now add the cauliflower and ½ cup water.
6. Once the cauliflower is half cooked add the thick coconut milk and salt to taste.
7. Add Maggie at this point.
8. Let this cook for a few more minutes till the cauliflower is cooked.
9. Don’t overcook cauliflower keep it a bit crunchy.
Enjoy life, it’s delicious.