130 gms Green mung beans / moong dal
130 gms Jaggery
½ Cup finely grated coconut
4 Cardamom crushed
Pinch of salt
*** Coconut should be finely ground if not add it to mixed and give it 4 pulse to attain the right consistency.
1. Roast the beans / Dal slightly.
2. Put 2 tablespoon dal in a mixer and give it 3 pulse just enough to split / crush.
3. Now add the dal in a pot with 3 cup water and boil the dal / beans with a pinch of salt.
4. Once the dal is boiled add the coconut and scrapped jaggery to the pot with more 3 cups of water.
5. Cook this for another 5 minutes till the jaggery dissolves and your Goan Conn is done.
Enjoy life, it’s delicious.