Homemade Condensed Milk
A. With Milk Powder
B. With Fresh milk
1 Cup milk powder
¾ Cup icing sugar
⅓ Cup hot water
1.5 Tablespoon unsalted butter
1. Pour all the above ingredients into a blender jar.
2. Blend this for about a minute and it’s done.
3. Store this in an air tight jar.
4. Condensed milk will thicken as it cools
5. Store in the refrigerator and use as required.
** The water should be piping hot.
**The recipe might need more water depending on the brand / quality of milk powder. If it looks too thick add 1 tablespoon of hot water or as required.
½ Liter milk
½ Cup icing sugar
Pinch of Baking soda
1. Add full fat milk and sugar into a thick bottom pan and let it boil.
2. Stir continuously as sugar dissolves.
3. Slowly the milk will start to thicken.
4. Once the milk is semi thick add baking soda to it.
5. After adding the baking soda it will start foaming, don’t worry keep stirring.
6. Cook until the milk reaches desired consistency and then turn off the flame and let it cool down.
7. Homemade condensed milk is ready.
8. Store this in an air tight jar and use as required.
This can be stored in a refrigerator for about 3 weeks.