4 Bombay ducks / Bombil
¼ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp Chili powder
¼ lemon juice
100 gms semolina (rawa)
Salt to taste
1. Clean, slit and open the fish flat like a fillet.
2. Put it in a muslin cloth and hang it for 20-30 minutes to drain all the water out or you could just use a paper towel to absorb all the moisture from the fish.
3. Apply salt, turmeric powder, chili powder and lemon juice.
4. Coat the fish with semolina (rawa) on both sides and pan fry the fish.
5. Keep the flame on medium and cook the fish to golden brown.