500gms Roast Beef cut into cubes
(I kept 2 pieces from the roast beef which was made earlier to make this dish)
2 large onion chopped
1 medium tomato deseeded and chopped
2 green chilies chopped
¼ tsp turmeric powder
¾ tsp chili powder
½ tsp Black pepper powder (optional)
3 tbsp. oil
Salt to taste
3 medium size potatoes cubed
4 sprigs of coriander leaves finely chopped
80ml roast beef stock / gravy from roast.
1. Take a pan add oil and sauté the onion till they are translucent.
2. Add chilies and tomatoes cook for 2 min.
3. Now add turmeric powder, chili powder and the potatoes (black pepper – optional).
4. Let this cook for 4 minutes by adding 80ml of roast beef stock / gravy till the potatoes are ¾ done. (I had saved this from the roast beef preparation. This gives additional flavor to the dish as the potatoes soak in the stock).
5. Now put the roast beef cubes and cook till the potatoes are done.
6. Check for salt and garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves.